All requests must be made through our online request form. Requests must be made by faculty, staff, or TAs.
If you need new library materials for reserve, please order them rush through our purchase request form. We cannot purchase textbooks for reserve.
- Allow 10 days for processing
- Only required readings are added to reserve
- Materials are not put on reserve automatically. Even if a reserve item was used in the past, a new request must be made each semester
Print and AV Reserves
- You can put a library copy or a personal copy on reserve
- Options for loan periods are: 2 hour, 3 hour (videos only), and 1 day
- Personal copies must be picked up at the end of the semester
- A complete citation or scan of the title page and verso is required
- The library cannot add more than 10% of a book onto ereserve. If you need a longer section, put a copy on print reserve
- Starting Fall 2019, we will not be adding or reactivating any articles or book chapters that we have in the Library's electronic resources. Before submitting an article, please search the Library's electronic resources to see if we subscribe to the content (see video for finding specific journal articles for help). For help linking to subscribed content see Linking to Database Articles.
- Upload PDFs directly to our online request form
Please see the Copyright Policy for important information regarding the legality and limitations of course reserve.