Group Study Space Guidelines
- Study rooms can be reserved up to two weeks in advance for up to three hours at a time by students, staff, and faculty. We are not able to accommodate recurring or weekly reservations at this time. These rooms can be reserved for any time that the library is open but must be vacated 10 minutes before the library closes.
- Please leave the room promptly when your reservation ends as there is no buffer between reservation times.
- Any study room that is not reserved is available for walk-in use by students, staff, faculty, and alumnae.
- Walk-in users must vacate the room when someone with a reservation arrives. However, if you do not show up in the first half hour of your reservation, your reservation will be cancelled.
- Each study room is equipped with a study table. The largest room, 103, seats 10. Room 104A seats 6, and rooms 104B and 104C each seat 4. Please plan accordingly and reserve the right-sized room for your group. Groups that exceed capacity will not be allowed to remain in the room.
- Each study room also has a whiteboard and a wall-mounted computer monitor to which you can connect your laptop via HDMI or VGA cables which are provided. Adaptors for MacBooks can be checked out at the Circulation Desk although we can not guarantee that the available adaptor will work with your computer. Whiteboard markers are available for checkout at the circulation desk.
- Food is not allowed in the study rooms. Food is permissible in the student lounge.
- Rooms are not soundproof. Please be mindful of your noise level.
- Do not cover the windows in the study rooms.
Book a Room
Check the Calendar